Shrewsbury Festival of Literature has a core group of volunteers dedicated to bringing SFL to fruition each November.
However, events of this size depend on enthusiastic and hardworking teams of volunteers to really make it happen. We have a large number of wonderful people who have already volunteered but we need some more. We are still looking for a few people to join us so please either...
- download a volunteer form
- email us on email@example.com (and we will send you a form)
- or drop into Pengwern Books on Fish Street in Shrewsbury to declare your interest!
For those of you who have already volunteered we will be in touch with you very soon. Jane Shaw, of JS Business & Admin, is magnificently co-ordinating the volunteers (again!) for the whole event and the SFL Team is immensely grateful for her support.
How you work with us is up to you – you may be available for one-off pieces of work beforehand, such as distributing posters, or want to help over the Festival weekend. Whatever your skills, if you want to help, we want to hear from you! No previous experience is necessary but you will need to be:
- Over 18
- Reliable, practical, hardworking
- Like working with the people
- Supportive of SFL and its aims
If you would like to help in any way either before or at the Festival itself please contact us.